Next Generation Pure Creatine Monohydrate 500g/100 Serves
Or 4 payments of $13.75 with Afterpay Info
Out of stock
Next Generation Pure Creatine Monohydrate 500g/100 Serves has no unnecessary fillers or impurities & mixes well into your liquid of choice. Creatine Monohydrate is derived from three amino acids: arginine, glycine, and methionine. Studies show that creatine may improve strength, power & endurance performance in high-intensity workouts (Cooper et al. 2012). Proudly Australian made, Next Generation Pure Creatine Monohydrate contains 99.99% pure creatine monohydrate.
- 99.9% pharmaceutical grade pure creatine monohydrate.
- No fillers or impurities.
- Mixes extremely well.
- Comprised of three amino acids: arginine, glycine, & methionine.
- May improve strength, power and endurance performance in high-intensity workouts.
- Made in Australia.
- 500g/100 serves.
- Scoop NOT included.
- Includes one Next Generation Pure Creatine Monohydrate 500g/100 Serves.
- Ingredients: Pure Creatine Monohydrate (99.99%).
- Directions: Take 1 heaped teaspoon (5g) prior to working out (approximately 30-60 minutes beforehand).
- TIP: Creatine may be taken for 8-12 weeks with at least half the time off afterwards prior to re-commencing.
- Sport supplement. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for pregnant or breast feeding women or for persons under 16 years of age.
- Creatine should be utilised with adequate water intake. Keep out of reach of children.